Auntie Elizabeth (Guess Who's Here?!!!) Poem | Ryan Ngala




Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By  
Mr. Ryan Ngala  
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry

She arrive on the plane,
As she lives in West Africa,
She is coming to America,
And picking herself up to the airport.



When I just got on the bus on a 20 minute drive,
When I just got my keys,
To open the house,
When my little brother Abel said,
“Guess who’s here?!!!”.



And when someone else,
Was walking up the stairs,
She was looking right in front of me,
And that’s when I first started to realize,
She saw me in my biggest surprise,

And that’s when I started to scream in my loudest voice ever.

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala