The Next King Of Poetry Poem | Ryan Ngala

The Next King Of Poetry 
Poem

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry

I write to recite,
That is my blog motto,
All I really need,
Is a pencil and something to write with.

And watch how my,
Rhymes flow so fluently,
I got so many thoughts,
Jotted down in my brain.

I have all my social media fans,
Right beside me,
As I start to write each different subject,
To become my number one favorite poem in the whole wide world.

Ryan the best writer,
My sister Wendy the best editor,
If I had a poetry book,
It will become the number one,
New York Times Best seller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala