Who’s That Chick On Facebook? Poem | Ryan Ngala

 Who's That Chick On Facebook? Poem 

 

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™


Who’s that chick?,
I took a look at,
With my very own eyes,
When many of her pictures,
Gets commented on her Facebook page.

She sends a message,
To every guys’ Facebook profile,
With her pretty face, pretty lips, and nice thighs,
That just got me hypnotize.

Not knowing where I can ever see her once again,
She might see herself,
Posing for the camera,
Looking so clueless.

I should be commenting on your picture,
Naming you one of the “Prettiest chick”,
Even though you're a bad b*tch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala