Beaten Poem | Ryan Ngala & Wendy Ngala

Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™
Proudly Presents…


Beaten Poem


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala & Ms. Wendy Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry


It’s was 6am in the Morning,
When I was up sleeping,
Got up the next morning,
To see what I’m dreaming,
Pulled up my jeans.


Put on that Ralph Lauren shirt,
Rocked those Nike’s,
Then went to work,
While going there.


Two boys looked at me,
Staring me down,
From the face to the knees,
Got up and started,
Down the way.


I was heading,
Then I started to sway,
They grabbed me from behind,
Punched me in the back.


Took off my shoes,
Took off in there Cadillac,
Stood there like a fool,
Thinking way to fast.


I wasn’t cool,
I was just fat,
No time for some cheating,
I’ve just been beaten.

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry.
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala