God (In My Life) Poem | Ryan Ngala

God (In My Life) Poem


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

In my life I was born & raised in,
Harlem, New York,
In my birthplace that I was Baptist in,
In these days I was stress.

But God knows that I’m so bless,
In the name of Jesus I pray to him amen,
That when I grow up I’ll become a business man,
To do the best I can.

For this is who I’am,
Not for what people even said to me to believe that I was in Special Ed,
But God said to me that I’m a young & talented kid,
That I was even so kind to help my mother out.

Yes I did do that,
That my father was dead,
I see the tears of my mother eyes,
It was no lie & was no joke.

Even for the struggle we face,
I told Auntie Elizabeth to be brave,
That God will always be there for you,
He’ll always be there for me.

In My Life,
He has made a sacrifice,
For that I am truly thankful,
That makes us so special.

In his eyes we are all one,
Different colors, faces, abilities,
We all have the same mindset,
Which pleases GOD the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala